Happy 6th Birthday to Mr. E! We love making a special day for our kids’ birthdays. The birthday child gets to choose the menu for the day, an outing or “field trip” (along with a day off from homeschool for the school-age kids), and an evening family activity for after dinner.
For this birthday this year, Mr. E chose Fruit Loops and Blackberries for breakfast, ham, eggs and couscous for lunch, burritos from Chipotle for dinner and chocolate-dipped apples and strawberries for dessert. We went to The Works (a small science and engineering museum) this afternoon, and had an impromptu stop at Ikea for snack since our trip to the Works was shorter than we expected. All in all, it was a fun birthday celebration for Mr. E and everyone in the family.
In honor of his special day, here is a birthday interview with Mr. E:
1. What is your favorite color? Yellow or as E loves to say, “ye-yow”
2. What is your favorite toy or thing to play with? Red Darth Vader Light Saber
3. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Snowball fight
4. What is your favorite tv show or movie? Star Wars
5. What is your favorite thing to have for lunch? Ikea mac and cheese
6. What are you really good at? droideka rolls
7. What is your favorite game? Settlers of Catan
8. What is your favorite snack? Blueberries
9. What is your favorite animal? An angry bird
10. What sport do you like best? Soccer
11. What is your favorite book? The Padawan Menace
12. What would you like to learn more about now that you’re 6? Legos
13. What is your favorite part of the Bible? Genesis 1 — I like that God makes the whole world!
14. Where would you go if you could visit any place? The Ocean
15. What is your favorite movie character? Princess Leia
16. What is your favorite school subject? Spelling
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Princess Leia Bird stuffed animal
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Cream of Wheat
19. What is your favorite holiday? My Birthday
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? An Astronaut!
Happy Birthday, Mr. E!
I’m linking up with Blogging Through the Alphabet @ Ben and Me!
[…] of a non-routine week at our house. We had a birthday (read an interview with the birthday boy here), Miss M needed to prepare for her Expert Day presentation at co-op, I was tired all week from […]