“Quotes” was an easy choice for me for the letter “Q” in the Blogging through the Alphabet challenge. I’m a bit biased, but I think my kids are really funny. Especially, Mr. K (currently age 4). He seems to have inherited his daddy’s sense of humor. 🙂 I often post funny things my kids say on Facebook to entertain my family and friends, and today I picked out ten favorites from 2013 so far to share with you:
- Mr. K: “If Puffed Wheat cereal is just made out of wheat, then I guess Puffed Ice Cream cereal would be made out of sugar, ice cream, wheat and fruit loops, right?”
- Mr. K leans in toward me and says, “Mom, I know what the “s word” is!” Then he leans in closer and whispers, “Stinky!”
- Mr. K: “Mom, I’m going to write a book about the ceiling. Will you edit it for me?”
- Mr. E: “Mom, I have a different kind of present to give you. I’m not going to sit OR lay down on top of the table today!”
- Mr. K: “Can I sometime brush my teeth with ketchup? [pause]…I like getting cavities filled. Can you get me ‘getting some cavities filled’ for my birthday next year?”
- Mr. E: (after seeing that our neighborhood Aldi store is completely rearranged): “I know how they did this…some Ninjas came in during the middle of the night and moved everything around.” And then a few minutes later, Mr. K says to a random Aldi employee stocking shelves, “Hi Ninja!” (of course, the guy looked really confused so I felt obligated to explain Mr K’s greeting).
- Mr. K: “Did you know that plungers use electricity? A robot told me that.”
- When asked by Tony why he kept falling off the couch, Mr. K just answered, “Gravity.”
- Mr. E: “I’m the superhero Princess-Man!”
- Miss M: “Calculus? Oh, I know all about Calculus…no, wait…I was thinking of Celsius.”
I’m still catching up with my “Blogging Through the Alphabet” challenge posts! See more alphabet posts at benandme.com. Since I have ten quotes, I’m also linking up with Top Ten Tuesday @ Many Little Blessings.